Hammack School of Business Scholarship Weekend Competition
- February 16, 2024
Students and Parents will attend separate events after opening remarks and reconvene for our evening reception starting at 5:00 p.m.
- 8:15 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. | Breakfast & Check-In
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. | Welcome to OU! Opening Remarks from Interim President Dr. Kathryn McClymond
- 9:15 a.m. | Hammack School of Business Introductions, Cousins Center 330
- 10:00 a.m. | Group A (RED); Business Presentations, Cousins 330 & Group B (BLUE); Case Study, Cousins 225 & Study Rooms
- 12:00 p.m. | Lunch, Turner Lynch Campus Center Lower Level
- 1:00 p.m. | Group B (BLUE); Business Presentations, Cousins 330 & Group B (BLUE); Case Study, Cousins 225 & Study Rooms
- 3:00 p.m. | Case Study Debrief & Essay Instructions, Cousins 335
- 3:30 p.m. | OU Uncensored: Meet Current Students in Business, Various Locations
Parent & Guest Sessions
- 9:15 a.m. | Welcome to Oglethorpe: Q&A with Dean Stephen Craft; Location: Library Atrium
- 10:15 a.m. | Refreshment Break; Location: Library Atrium
- 10:30 a.m. | Financing Your OU Education; Location: Library Atrium
- 12:00 p.m. | Current Student Voices; Location: Library Atrium
- 1:00p.m. | Lunch, Lupton Auditorium
- 2:00 p.m. | Campus Tour, leaving from Lupton Auditorium
- 3:00 p.m. | Navigating Your Student’s Success; Location: Library Atrium
4:30 p.m. | Reception, Cousins Center Atrium
We’re here to celebrate you! Enjoy an extensive spread of complimentary food, games and activities, and beer and wine for adults. The reception is optional, but we highly encourage you to attend for at least a few minutes so you can grab some great food and connect with future classmates.
Learn More about the Hammack School of Business:
- Explore programs, career preparation, alumni success, and more about the Hammack School of Business on the school’s website.
- Explore the majors offered through HSB including Accounting, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Economics, Human Resource Management, Individually Planned Major, International Business, Non-Profit Management, and Amazon Web Services Academy.
- Student Entrepreneurs Nab Funding for Business Proposals
- Oglethorpe Students Compete in Second ‘Shark Tank’ Start-Up Competition
- Business Students Investigate the Future of Work Through Self-Produced Podcasts