How To Prepare
You’ve registered for Scholarship Weekend. Now what?
Not registered yet? See details.
The information below is for the JEO competition on February 19, 2022.
- January 14: Look for your Seminar Preference Form in your email. You’ll receive an email asking you to rank your preferences by completing the Seminar Selection Form.
- January 29: This is the deadline to submit your Seminar Selection Form!
- February 11: Look for an email from us with Final Event Details and your seminar placement! Once you receive your seminar placement, follow the directions to review any suggested readings or material before the day of the event. The pre-review material will help you prepare for your seminar.
The Day Before:
- Review your material. Take once last glance at the material for your seminar. Remember – no need to memorize or be an expert! You’ll just want to be familiar enough to engage in discussion.
- Check the schedule. Take a minute to review the schedule for the day and figure out which breakout sessions you would like to attend.
The Day of the Event:
- Take a deep breath! Don’t stress. Be yourself, use your voice, and enjoy yourself! If you have any questions or experience technical difficulties, make sure to context us.
- Need assistance? See our Help page to contact us by phone or text.