Theatre: Parent & Guest Schedule
8:15 – 9:00 a.m. | Check-In & Breakfast (TLCC Lower Level)
9:00 – 9:15 a.m. | Welcome & Opening Remarks
Led by Provost, Dr. Kathryn McClymond
9:15 – 10:15 a.m. | In the Classroom: Q&A with Faculty
Learn what makes the OU community special and ask questions about the Oglethorpe community, admission process, academic programs, or other topics.
- Explore Oglethorpe’s Theatre major
- Watch OU Theatre videos on You Tube
- Story: Oglethorpe students participate in the Alliance Theatre’s ‘Shakespeare in Love’ on OU’s Conant stage.
- See past events held by theatre clubs and organizations including Mouthing Off Improv and Rehearsal Room C.
10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Financing Your OU Education (Trustee Room)
Join Chris Summers, Director of Financial Aid, to learn the differences between institutional, state, and federal aid, as well as strategies for maximizing your financial resources to pay for college.
- See an overview of Scholarships & Aid opportunities
- Oglethorpe’s Flagship 50 Scholarship matches the in-state tuition of the flagship institution in your home state.
- Visit the Office of Financial Aid’s website for details about the aid process.
- OU’s new Financial Aid Video Portal houses hundreds of short, informative videos on a wide range of financial aid topics.
- Recent accolades:
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. | Current Student Voices
Learn how Oglethorpe students learn outside the classroom through Internships, Study Abroad, Civic Engagement, Student Involvement, and Advising/Academic Support in these engaging sessions.