Student-Only Intro Session
These high-energy, interactive small group sessions led by current OU student Admission Ambassadors will pump you up for the exciting day ahead! You’ll get to hear advice on how to make the most of the day and get your nerves out before your seminar. Bring your OU scarf for a photo and prepare to meet some other students attending Scholarship Weekend!
- Follow @OglethorpeLife on Instagram!
- Meet OU’s Admission Ambassadors, volunteer student leaders dedicated to helping prospective students learn what it’s like to be a student at Oglethorpe.
- Read more about OU Campus Life.
Click on your group’s name to join the meeting:
- The Atlanta Army – hosted by Debbie Aiken & Jamie Aiken
- The Bimby Batch – hosted by Tucker Hammonds
- The Boar’s Head Brigade – hosted by Katie Brewster
- The Bow-Mag Band – hosted by Isabelle Martinez & Salvador Vasquez
- The Brookhaven Bunch – hosted by Giuliana Cardoza
- The Carillon Crowd – hosted by Kellie Butler
- The Conant Barbarians – hosted by Peter Dye & Kiana Perkins
- The Cousins Crew – hosted by Erin Sherrill & Taj Lowe
- The Crypt (of Civilization) Keepers – hosted by Autumn Johnson
- The Dempsey Devils – hosted by Anna Braun & Lauren Graham
- The Dorough Dozen – hosted by Sarah Rodgers & Isabella Nangano
- The Gables Goblins – hosted by Leron Burge, & Hannah Womersley
- The Goodman Group – hosted by Melinda Peerboom
- The Hammack Pack – hosted by Natasha Byrd & Karah Lindsey
- The Hearst Horde – hosted by Eli Arnold & Kharynton Beggs
- The Lupton League – hosted by Miriam Smith & Jordyn Billings
- The Petey Petronuses – hosted by Asia Anderson & Gray Messina
- The Petrel Posse – hosted by Ethan Hawkland
- The Quad Squad – hosted by Kristian Willingham
- The Schmidt Set – hosted by Beth Concepcion & Coja Jones
- The Traer Joe’s – hosted by Chantel Jones
- The Turner Lynch Troupe – hosted by Rene Alvarez
- The Weltner Warriors – hosted by Colleen Donaldson & Jen Ramirez-Soto
Parent-Only Intro Sessions
Join these information sessions with members of OU’s senior leadership team to learn what makes the Oglethorpe community special. Parents and family members will have the opportunity to ask questions about the Oglethorpe community, admission process, academic programs, or other topics.
Get to know Oglethorpe’s senior leadership team.
Present in these sessions:
Nicholas Ladany, PhD, President
Whitney Lewis, Dean of Admission and Financial Aid
Michelle Hall, Vice President for Campus Life
Dr. Carolyn Sloane Mata, Vice President for Research and Planning
Juan McGruder, PhD, Vice President of Advancement
Dr. Kendra A. King Momon, Interim Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Professor of Politics (Division II Chair), Director of the Rich Foundation Urban Leadership Program
Rebecca L. Sandidge, PhD, Chief of Staff
Pete Stobie, CFO & Vice President for Business and Finance
Parents and Guests: Please join the group that corresponds to the first letter of your last name